We are currently creating content for this section. Grateful if anyone could supply pictures & captions; particularly of the following (from Windy's wish-list):-
• a picture of DC with hair
• one of Rints when he's actually on the field
• one of Lamby playing a bouncer
• a Worrad appeal
• a Kidner tantrum
• Thurgy not eating anything
• one of Windy shelling a catch (or a forward defensive, don't mind either)
• Joey backing away whilst batting (Herefordshire at Dean park this year should provide a photo opportunity if we haven't already got one)
• Swarb's generally ponying
• a before and after a Red-wine Sunday!
• and those pants from Liverpool!!!!
Clean suggestions for captions to the following would be appreciated.
The excesses of the previous evening were beginning to take their toll on the normally dapper skipper as he struggled to remember where he'd left his sludge-coloured shirt.
Dorch was well into his delivery stride before it occurred to him that the vindaloo had probably not been a good choice for lunch!
The wet conditions did nothing to dampen the enthusiasm of the scorer. She was confident that her team would prevail in a bowl-out.
Darren's new contact lenses were causing him no end of problems; not least that no-one had ever seen the whites of his eyes before.
The new team shirt - for away matches only!!!!!!!!!!